Join us in revolutionising our digital experiences! As a UX Researcher you’ll be at the forefront of change within the business, working within our established and successful UX team to assist building new and enhancing current journeys.
The UX Researcher will be responsible for designing and conducting user research and identifying the best method based on research goals and resources. The Researcher is responsible for all aspects of research (planning, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting) for both generative (participatory design) and evaluative (usability testing) research. You will be using a variety of user testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights. You will also be comfortable working with data, from gathering and analysis through to design and presentation.
- Designing, planning and conducting the usability testing process from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting
- Conducting research to gather insights for new product and concept developments (including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, and other approaches to ensuring the user need is fully understood in the design process)
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our users – such as personas and user journey maps
- Working with managers as required to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights
- Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
- Presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
- Promoting user centred design principles and best practice across the organisation
- Experience of conducting user interviews
- Experience analysing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Previous experience of planning, designing and managing
- Previous experience of developing and conducting usability testing sessions
- Good presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats
- Influencing user needs to senior stakeholders and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs
- Understanding of user interface / user interaction design principles
- Understanding of market trends and innovations
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…